Thursday 23 January 2014

Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts (Jan. 23)

This meme is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. Please head on to their blog for more information, and to link up your post! :)
Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.
1. I have  a doctor's appointment for my ITP tomorrow. I'm finally gonna get the results to my biopsy and we'll show him my test results for Lupus (which said I was positive up to some certain point of dilution). I've been showing good progress with the medications he's put me in so far except that the steroidal meds are increasing my appetite to a horrendous degree. The nurse did say my body's just trying to cope with the hyperacidity that is one of the side-effects so i'm hoping it'll stop once i stop using the medicine. I might get something for my possible Lupus but i have no idea what it is yet. 

2. The internet at my house isn't working at all and the plugit thing isn't getting a proper reception from where my room is now. It really really sucks because my boyfriend and I are kinda in tight schedules nowadays (him being in Germany and me being sick haha) so I really miss being able to just message him whenever I can. I hope it'll get fixed as soon as possible though. I can't wait for all these renovations to be done.

3. Aside from the medical appointment, I'm also excited to be going to the big city to check out the bookstores. There aren't any book stores in my small town so these little trips get me very very excited. I'm looking forward to checking out the booksales in some big mall I saw near the hospital the last time I was there (last week). 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the doctor! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete