Friday 31 January 2014

Follow Friday (Jan. 31)

First time joining Parajunkee's and Alison Can Read's Follow Friday :) I'm super excited! Please feel free to follow me anywhere. I prefer GFC for now but RSS/Bloglovin' would be great too! PLEASE leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Week: Time for Book Spine Poetry again! Take a picture of your book spines spelling out something epic.








Here's mine!

"The Bed and Breakfast Star
bouncing off the moon
All The Finest Girls
Crash
a tangled web
Pandemonium"

Hope I did that right :)





10 comments:

  1. Nice! Very creative!
    I've followed you via GFC.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't seem to access your blog though, it's giving me some errors :( I'll keep trying though!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! Followed you right back :)

      Delete
  3. That was cute :)
    I don't have a FF this week unfortunately nothing to take a picture with :(
    But New GFC follower - Lily B
    My little Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I followed you too! I love your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I like you blog design and poem.

    New follower via GFC
    ~Karina @ Watcha Reading
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I love that! And, your blog is super cute! New GFC follower

    My FF Fantastical Paper Realm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for following <3 I followed you too!

    ReplyDelete