Thursday 30 January 2014

Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts (Jan. 30)

This meme is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. Please head on to their blog for more information, and to link up your post! :)
Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

  1. Let's see. I'm finally done with one of my midterm exams! There was a lot of material that needed to be covered but I'm just really glad that it's done and over with. I missed a lot of classes for my checkups so I hope I did good and I get an okay grade. The exam wasn't even that hard, just the fact that there was a ton that needed to be read made things very overwhelming. 
  2.  My medications are making it difficult for me to breathe! Oh no! My boyfriend suggested I lower the dose by myself (without the doctor's approval) if it becomes too much so I'm gonna do that. I'll worry about the complications later. It won't do me any good if I'm unable to breathe.
  3. Chinese New Year is almost here! My family isn't Chinese but my mother likes to follow this tradition. She'd buy round candies and fruits and we'll eat this glutinous rice fried in egg batter called "tikoy" colloquially. I shouldn't eat a lot of it considering it's very sweet and has a lot of carbohydrates but maybe a slice or two wouldn't hurt. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment