Wednesday 29 January 2014

WWW Wednesdays (Jan. 29)

WWW Wednesday is a book blogging meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Hop over to her siteto check it out :)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




• What are you currently reading? 

I'm currently reading No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale. I'm not even a hundred pages in and I already know i'm already in one hell of a rollercoaster ride. That one particularly descriptive scene at the funeral kinda turned my stomach.




• What did you recently finish reading? 

I just recently finished reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver. It definitely has a great potential to be something big. I'm a big believer that humans will just cease to be "human" once we take our ability to feel for other things, and that treating something so deeply-seated in our very beings as some deadly disease definitely falls into the crazy category. It's our brains trying to comprehend and put order into something as abstract and chaotic as love.

• What do you think you'll read next?

I'll read whatever's next in my to-read pile. Right now, i'm not particularly tight on schedule and am free to read whatever I pick. I'm eyeing Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver :)



3 comments:

  1. Delirium looks like a good book. I'm sure my daughter will want to read it. Right now she's reading Divergent.

    Hope you'll visit me today at http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2014/01/wwwwednesdays-january-29th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. I'm quite excited to be reading the second book now, after studying for exams. I hope your daughter is enjoying Divergent! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! you have some interesting looking books there...happy reading! :)
    Here is my WWW - http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/www-wednesday-vol-14-29012014/

    ReplyDelete