Monday 3 February 2014

Musing Mondays (Feb. 3)

Musing Mondays is a blog meme hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. Please click the link to learn more!


  • I'm currently reading Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I really like retellings of classic tales so I'm pretty excited to dive into this. 
  • I can't wait to get the January 2014 BIRP.tv playlist. Free music is always awesome, and it's a great way to learn about new independent artists. I've discovered so many good artists and music through this and I'm very glad about it.
  • I'm fighting a huge urge to Valentine-fy my blog. I just changed the whole look of it some days ago and I don't really want to come off as someone so fidgety when it comes to blog design. I might change the background but that should be it. I want something that would look easy on the eyes. 
  • I have another doctor's appointment on Friday, but we have to leave on Thursday night because we have to cross the ocean for it. I know, it's silly. My tiny town doesn't have a hematologist. But oh well, it's the book stores i'm really after. And the Saturday that week is my dad's birthday :) I'm gonna try to be a good girl, albeit a sickly one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment