Saturday 15 February 2014

Stacking The Shelves (4)

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's reviews. Head over here to learn more!

First off, I hope everyone had a happy Valentines' Day! Whether you spent it with your SO, your family and friends or curled up next to a good book, it doesn't matter as long as you were happy and content! I didn't even realize the books I got (well, the physical ones) were in varying shades of RED! That makes me really happy because red is my favourite colour :)

I also received free ebook copies from several authors who were generous and kind enough to allow me to review them!





5 comments:

  1. YAY Requiem! I was so nervous to read that one because I'd seen a lot of people thought it was a disappointing series ender. And while I still think Delirium was the best of the series, I thought Requiem ended better than I was expecting! I love Lauren Oliver's writing style! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I wasn't expecting THAT kind of ending but I agree, Lauren Oliver's writing style is amazing! I'm very excited for Panic. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Nice group of books. I loved Anna and the French Kiss. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Anna and the French Kiss mainly for my younger sister. I really want her to read more and I figured Young Adult might be a good way to start. I hope she likes it. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul this week! Loved The Elite and Anna and the French Kiss. Still need to read Requiem though.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete