February 25: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND! (Pick from previous topics that you want to do again or may have missed)
Characters (and Literary Figures) That I'd Name My Children AfterThis seems like a fun topic so i picked it :) It may be possible that my future baby will have an "old person" name but I just can't help it. I didn't base these names on their characters, I just really like the sound of them, if anything.
- Alice - Because I absolutely adore Alice in Wonderland
- Aurora - Sophisticated and comes from my favourite fairytales.
- Daisy - I'm a sucker for names based on flowers and Daisy Buchanan was a pretty charming lady.
- Luna - Luna Lovegood from HP has always been a favourite character of mine!
- Daenerys - Not to bandwagon with the rising number of baby "Khaleesi's". It's also such a beautiful and unique name.
- Beckett - From Samuel Beckett. It's unique and sophisticated.
- Erik - I've always had a "name crush" with this name for so long and it's a very common character name.
- Charles - From Charles Dickens (or any other Charles, really) It's a headstrong name for me.
- William - Elegant and classic name. So many literary greats are named William!
- Marcellus - Probably the oldest sounding name on my list, but I love the uniqueness and the reference to a modern name in it "Marcel".